Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yard Work

I have a new found respect for guys that do yard work- it is tough! Yesterday on his half day off Bryan mowed and edged the front yard and I thought I could handle trimming the bushes- I even got Bryan to buy me a cute little electric chainsaw looking thing. I thought it was just going to take a few minutes so I only finished one side of the house before Alex woke up- I guess the other side will have to wait until another day- I wish I had a picture of me climbing through the shrubs trying to make this huge one the same size as the little one next to it- ugg- I was covered in pollen and leaves, have scratches all over my arms not to mention the bugs (I HATE bugs) and the fear of finding another RattleSnake!!! Bryan did kill one on our front porch the other night- Oh the joys of owning a home!!
sigc

No comments: