Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

Since I am apparently a terrible blogger- let me just give yall an update on the Wilson Family

In November: after Alex turned one- he started walking a few days after his Birthday! He wanted to chase some balloons from his party so he started taking steps after them- I will try to upload the video soon! I got to participate in my first Christmas Carousel- it was a lot of work- but so much fun!!!
Breakfast with Santa

3 Amigas at Gala (my camera wouldn't focus!)


We went to Houston for Thanksgiving and my Cousin's Wedding- Makenzie was a beautiful Flower Girl and Alex did very well his first time flying


Then the snow began...


In December: we celebrated Christmas (many times) and enjoyed more snow!






The highlight of January was that we got to have a Limo take us to Mr Gattis and then to see Nate the Great at the Paramount- we invited our friends the Glass' to come with us- Tracy had to work but the kids had a really good time! Makenzie and Morgan are Best Friends!!




February brought more snow! It snowed on Bryan's birthday, my mom's birthday and I got a few flakes on March 1st for my birthday- this weather is CrAzY!!






Which brings us to March:
I turned 27 years old- that has always been my favorite number- I can not believe that I am 27! The years are just flying by! I wish I could slow down time but I can't- what I can do is cherish every moment- try to enjoy each second with my kids and Bryan and friends and family because we are not promised tomorrow. I am so very blessed and I thank God every day for the things that He has given me.

sigc

No comments: