Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nursery

It is a GIRL!! Our family was right as Kenzie says! Her name is Elizabeth Kate and we are getting very excited to meet her- less than 2 months and we still have a lot to do but I am so excited to say that our green playroom has turned from this:
into a nursery!!I still have a lot of decorating to do and we are waiting on Alex's big boy furniture to get here to move the rest of the nursery furniture. Alex has been sleeping in his big boy bed and doing so great!! I am proud of my little guy and hopes he adjusts to his newborn sister as well as he did to his new bed. I will ask him who is in mommy's tummy and he says "Libita" and then I ask him if she is his baby sister and he says "NOOOOOOO!" We are using Makenzie's baby bedding and I still love all the bright colors and animal prints (of course) as much as I did when I picked it out and designed it for Makenzie!! My girl only has one week of Kindergarten left- so hard to believe- she told me this morning that she didn't want to go to 1st grade, she wants to stay with Mrs. Hudson!! We have been so blessed by the most wonderful Kindergarten teacher- Kenzie loves her so much and I am sure there will be some tears shed on the last day of school.I have been trying to teach myself how to sew/embroider the last year or so and have made a few things for Elizabeth!! Several burp clothes, an infant pillow case, a bassinet sheet and a wipes cover. It is a fun and creative new hobby and I am enjoying learning although it is frusterating when you are almost done with something and it messes up!!! Live and learn!!sigc

1 comment:

Baby McMinn said...

I want to know if you are taking orders?