Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Makenzie Grace is 5 years old!



My girl is 5 years old- I can NOT believe it! I remember being pregnant and bringing her home from the hospital and feeding and changing her and now she is a big girl! Makenzie has the sweetest heart she is such a doll and she wants to know why things are the way they are- she asked me the other day why the boys in her class at Rainbow always get in trouble :) She is a pleaser (Sorry sis you got that from me) and a helper and is always eager to learn new things. She has a pretty big vocabulary and it cracks me up sometimes because she tries to use words that she doesn't quite understand what they mean or she just makes up a word. She is so smart and is always dancing around and singing. She really loves gymnastics, ballet and church choir. She is the best Big Sister to Alex and she is very interested in playing the piano. She loves to be outside but is very concerned about wasps and fire ants. She likes to pick out her own clothes and shoes and how she wants her hair (right now she is growing it out to the floor) and I try really hard not to say anything unless it is picture day at school or something. She likes to plan things out in her head and sometimes get sad if they don't go just as she had planned. She is my beauty, my angel from God and I am so grateful for his wonderful gift that He has given me.



For her birthday we make cupcakes for her class at school and that night she got to pick where we ate dinner with my parents- of course Chuck E Cheese! And then her party was that weekend- a 50's party at the Grace Museum- she had a wonderful birthday! She has a lot of people that love her so much and she brings a smile to a lot of faces!



sigc

No comments: