Sunday, November 6, 2011

October

We have had a fun October- Makenzie turned 7 and had her party at the Gymnastics Sports Center
Every year I say this, but I just can not believe that my baby is 7 years old! Where has the time gone? She is such a joy and has the sweetest heart and such a caring spirit. She is the best big sister to her siblings and I could not be more proud of the young lady she is becoming. She is enjoying cheerleading and has gotten hardest worker twice! They got their uniforms last week and have their first performance coming up soon and I know she will love that! She got a trampoline for her birthday and we have already had lots of fun practicing jumps- even Alex has learned the jump timing counts and know what a straddle jump is :)
Alex will be 3 in a week- so hard to believe- he is my man! He is so so funny and he loves to play the drums to the beat of any song. He loves tractors and is having a tractor and tumblebus party!
Elizabeth might just be the best baby ever. God was so very kind to me when he gave me Elizabeth- she sleeps good and eats good and hardly ever cries- she loves to watch her siblings and I know she can not wait to run and play with them- it won't be long!
This was the P halloween- a Princess, a Pirate and a Pumpkin. We had Fall Festival at school and Fall Family Fun Night at church, but I think Makenzie and Alex's favorite thing was going to Mimi's house to pass out candy to the trick or treaters-some still do come through their neighborhood and the kids LOVED answering the door and seeing all the kids dressed up- I have so many memories of my brother and I going around the neighborhood- sad how things change.
It has been quite a while since I have even thought about blogging- life with 3 kids is crazy!! I just don't have enough hands- but I am so thankful for my precious babies and that they are sweet (most of the time) and that they all love each other! We will find our new normal soon... I hope! :)
sigc

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! Love updates on the Wilson fam. Your guys are getting so big and cuter than ever!