Friday, December 9, 2011

Tractors, Tumblebus & Cheerleading

Alexander turned 3!!! We had a fun party at the house- Papa brought his tractor and took Alex for a ride before and after his party (probably his favorite part of the whole day!!) and the tumblebus came for the kids to play on. Several boys from his class came and some friends from church. I can not believe how big my little man is getting!! I love how he talks (it's dark in heren, that's mine cup, actually...) and how particular he is and how he always wants his drink warmed up- my sweet sweet boy :)
My 3 babies
Alex LOVES the trash truck and we watch for it every Monday and Thursday- now he has his own to play with and he can dump the trashPlaying on the Tumblebus
Other fun times in November include:
Christmas Carousel Breakfast with my big kids Elizabeth turned 4 months old!!!!Big Sis, Big Bro, Little Sis shirtsThanksgiving at the Country Club


Makenzie's first Cubs cheer performance!! Several of you have asked if she chose gymnastics or cheer and I was waiting to post a picture of her in her uniform- but they just got them!!! She is loving cheerleading and was nervous all day before they performed (she was worried that they would drop their stunts) but they all did such a GREAT job and it brought tears to my eyes watching her out there on that blue floor!! :)

I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season!
sigc

No comments: